Textile Recycling provides food and shelter for families in your community. We are always looking for businesses who would like to help us with this mission.
- NO COST – We pay for the equipment, labor and materials to maintain the program.
- NO RISK – The program is fully insured and every bin is covered by a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy.
- NO COMMITMENT – This program has no contract and no set participation dates. We agree to remove the bins upon written request within 7 days, no questions asked!
- NO EFFORT– We do all the heavy lifting, you just agree to support our efforts by allowing us to place the bins.
- PROFESSIONALISM – 4 years maintaining the highest standards of work ethics and business practices. Our partners are industry leaders that have been recycling for over 100 years, working with the some of the largest national charities.
- WRITTEN GUARANTEE – We provide a written agreement to maintain the bins, provide all the proper insurances.
How does it work?
You become a Bin Host Partner allowing us to place a bin at your site and then we collect the clothing which will then generate funding for the program.
How easy is it to become a Bin Host Partner?
All you have to do is say “yes“. We’ll do the rest!
View the slide show below for more information on how Textile Recycling can help.